Wednesday, January 30, 2013

    My name is Saul Hernandez and am in a Geology class at the University of Colorado Denver. Go Rams! I have chosen Italy to research for this class. I chose Italy because I went for my first trip to europe last year in February, and since my trip was not on a geological basis, I would like to look at my pictures and see all of the cool things I missed. 

I hope that this blog and this class will challenge me to not just pick pictures from my collection, but find pictures that have criteria in them that correlate to what we are leaning in class!


As I have already learned this video shows one of the many ways that energy is transferred. Waves have many many underlying factors that form them. One that is noticeable (or audible) is the wind, but they could also be a product of the ocean currents. 

The Video is Taken in Sorrento, Italy Feb. 2012
                                    
I did not in fact go swimming. It was my frist time to Europe and I had only ever dreamed of swimming in the Mediterranean. Too bad for me it was February. Lets just say the statement  "It's not too bad," was an understatement. :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment